The Master of Athletic Training faculty are hosting a virtual information session on Tuesday, November 29th, at 7:00 pm EST.
During the virtual information session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet and interact with our experienced faculty, who are experts in the field.
- Learn about the curriculum and coursework offered in our program.
- Gain insights into the state-of-the-art facilities and resources available to students.
- Hear success stories from current students, sharing their experiences and career paths.
- Get answers to any questions about the program, admissions process, and more.
If you have any specific questions they would like addressed during the session, you can send them in advance to AthleticTrainingGrad@SouthernCT.edu.