Join us, with special guest Rebecca Hendreen from SCUS’s Buley Library, for some quick tips that will save you some time and trouble as you as you move forward in the thesis/dissertation process.
Specific workshop topics include:
- General information about the thesis/dissertation process
- Content order
- Title and acceptance pages
- Page numbering
- Building an automatic table of contents using heading styles
- Generating a table of contents
- Captioning figures, equations, tables and more
- Embedding font
- Converting to PDF
- The workshop also covers the basics of copyright for grad students as scholars and teachers, including copyright considerations for theses and dissertations, and resources in the SCSU Library that can help.